Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 28, 2006

Busy bee...



Well as I said before I have a lot going on. As you all know I'm moving so that creates a lot to do, I have to continue packing and give my apartment a really good scrub down so its nice and spotless. I'm sick, I left work early today because I didn't feel well. I really wanted to go home and sleep but I thought I should get Samantha who was sleepin when I got there, of course. But alas she cooperated and did give me a 1/2 hour nap when we got home and then another hour nap later. I was very happy, and starting to feel better. Overall Samantha was very well behaved today, she must have known Mommy was sick. She was perfectly content in her bouncy seat and swing as long as I was talking to her she was fine, which let me rest more. My girl can be a little spoiled at times, she likes to be held. Now she sleepy soundly, went to sleep early, at 8, what a good girl I have. We have busy plans this weekend. The infamous cook club is this weekend, my last "official" one while living in Brooklyn although I promise to attend at least every other month. I'm hoping that Jim and Lisa wil stop by tomorrow. They're thinking of coming. I'm dying to see Lisa because the last time I saw her she wasn't showing and now she is without a doubt "with child", according to her, we'll see... :) I have tentative plans with Carmen and her baby Luna and tentative plans with Tamara and family. I'm also toying with the idea of making a trip to my parents on Sunday to bring some things up there, but shh.. don't tell it's only a very slim chance. I am absolutely paranoid about not having enough room on moving day. I have made a million lists with actual diagrams of what can fit in what cars. Crazy... I know.

Well this post has been much more about me than Samantha, she is doing well, she survived the Moving Day Part 1 on Wed. with only a scratch on her face. For those who care more about Sam's life than mine:
She does this new thing where when she's tired she pushes ehr hands back and forth in her face, and she likes to pull on her bib/birth cloth/blanket/my necklace/my clothes. Basically whatever she can get her hands on she'll tug on until she falls asleep. So that is how she scratched her face, by doing her new tired thing. Other than that she's doing well. She can hold her own bottle, when she wants to. And she has rolled over but still is not doing it regularly. She twists a lot, kind of like a stop, drop, and roll kind of thing. Except she only does the roll. And she gets over at times but not all the time just yet. I'm sure in a week or so she'll be a champion roller. Oh, and an update on the laughing, this girl still does not think I'm funny. She has laughed, and will laugh, but does not do it too often either.

Bottom line is Samantha is obviously a genius, she does things early, like rolling over and laughing, but will only give you a taste of it. So you know she can and you want her to, but nope, she's holding back. She doesn't want to give away too much just yet. I'm sure she'll be a huge pain when she's 16 with this attitude...

No comments: