Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 22, 2006

We love Samantha...


oh yes we do, we love samantha, oh yes we do, we love samantha WE DO! Oh Samanthy we love you.

This is a song we sing to Sam often, most of the time when we sing it she looks at us like we are the best people int he world. She really likes it. For some reason this girl really likes her mom voice, and trust me, most people don't.

On another note, the doctor said we could start giving her rice cereal. I guess babies develop around 4 months when they can actually swallow food (something about their tongue). So we're waiting to see if she can do it. I tried twice so far, I wouldn't call the attempts successful.

Today Sam is congested and not her happy self. I can't put her down. And I'm having some friends over for wine & cheese, oh well. Hopefully she'll feel better. I called the dr to see what I could give her. They called me back after 1 1/2 hours. Now it wasn't a real emergency but how do they know that? Don't they know how impt little Sam is? And guess what they told me... if she can take a bottle its not that bad, she's fine. How the heck do they know? My little girl is not fine, she's cranky and stuffy and can't sleep? How do these people become drs anyway? If you heard her you would know, this little girl is not feeling well.

No comments: