Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Almost all better



Well of course my little girl is feeling much better. She still has the sniffles but nothing major. But now I am sick! Can you believe it, she got me sick. Not so surprising. And we’re having a very big week. Monday was normal, I had a huge headache all day so when I picked Samantha up at daycare we went home, relaxed and I was asleep by 10. It is really hard for me to get to bed early these days. Tuesday Tim had a dentist appt and my in laws (Googie and Pop pop) came to watch Samantha while he went to the dentist. It was successful, Samantha was well behaved and everyone was happy. So far each of our parents have watched Samantha once. Besides daycare these are the only times she’s had someone watch her. Last night Tims parents took us out to dinner with Uncle Peter and then Tim and I went home to pack. Today my Uncle Jimmy was coming to help us move. We’re not moving quite yet but today was when he could help with a trailer so we packed up and moved a lot of stuff today. It was quite a success. I’m a little nervous to go home today because we will be living for the next 2 weeks without much in our apartment at all. It makes the whole thing seem a lot more real. I think we won’t have too much of a problem moving on the 14th because we got A LOT out today. I don’t think we’ll be having people over in the next 2 weeks. We are quite booked up until we leave, so much to do, people to see, things to do etc.

Something very exciting from last night – when I was little I loved this Xmas movie called The Christmas Toy. We thought it was such a great movie. In it the toys talk and the “favorite” toy from last year thinks he will be the favorite toy this year. If the toys get caught talking by humans they freeze forever. Well my sister remembered what it was called The Muppets Christmas Toy and I ordered it for Samantha. It was made in 1986 and Tim thinks it might not be as I remembered it. Oh well, I’m sure she’ll like it anyway. They don’t have it on DVD, it’s on VHS. Oh well, we still have a VCR. I can’t wait for it to come and to see how it is!!

Here’s a pic of Sam for you.

No comments: