Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Good Times...




well Samantha and I had a great weekend. We went upstate to Grandma and Grandpas house on Saturday morning. Samantha got to try out her new exersaucer, which she loved, although she still isn't quite big enough for. I think in a few weeks she will love it! We had cake for Grandpas birthday and Samantha gave him a flagpole that he was very happy with. Then with hung out with Uncle Brian, Aunt Katie and there significant others. We played Monopoly, Sam was very good and went to sleep easily. I let her sleep in the bed with me. I know, bad mommy, but when it's a special occassion (i.e. we're at someone elses house) I think its okay and I really like to do it. She's safe in her sleep positioner and she seems to sleep very well that way. She slept from 9 until 6:45. We drive all the way back home on Sunday morning, Daddy was sick. I think he had a stomach virus. Sunday we went to Westchester to see Melissa and her family. That was fun. We went to the park, hung out, and had a good time.

So the weekend was fun but Samantha was so tired out from it all that on Sunday she went to sleep at 7:30 and didn't wake up until 6 in the morning. And on Monday night she went to bed at 8:30 and woke up at 8. So Sam is catching up on some sleep. We have some very cute pictures of her from the weekend. I'll post now, but save some for later. I don't want to give all the surprises away at once...

No comments: