Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Still not happy...

Samantha was still not feeling well today. She was very congested and basically wanted me to hold her all day long. My plan for today was to pack a lot. I packed but not as much as I wanted to. Packing is absolutely exhausting. It is unbelievable how much stuff we have. You don't even realize it because it all away but when you start taking it out is just seems to multiply. The kitchen is the worst. We have so much kitchen stuff! And it's hard to pack b/c its breakable so you can't put too much in each box. Tim is bringing me home more boxes so that I can continue to pack (Yipee!). My Uncle Jimmy is coming to help us move a trailer load full of stuff this Wed. I can't believe that we're moving stuff out already. I think this might really be happening. We are moving in about 3 weeks. I am so excited and can't wait. I also can't wait to be done packing up the kitchen. By Tues night I should be done with that room at least.

No comments: