Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 13, 2006

VICTORY!


A milestone happenned last night - Samantha finally laughed! It was the cutest thing ever. We were playing in ther crib and she giggled. I couldn't believe it - so I kept doing what I was doing, and she giggled some more. Tim was being loud playing with the dog so I told him to shut up b/c his daughter was laughing. And then she did it for him too! She thinks I'm funny (I knew I was)! When I picked her up from daycare today I told Susanna that she laughed and she said, oh really, that must be so cute. Ha! She does like me better than them. I was secretly glad that she didn't laugh for them yet (I know I have a jealous streak I can't help it). And as we were walking home she kept laughing at me. I just make wierd noises and kind of poke her stomach and she thinks it's really funny. She has the cutest little giggle and the cutest big smile on her face most of the time. I can't wait for her next laugh it is so much fun to hear it. You can't help but smile. Hopefully all of you will hear it soon too.

No comments: