Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 21, 2006

Saw this...thought it looked fun...

You should try it to, respond with your answers...
Four Jobs I Have Had:
1) Advertising Coordinator
2) Shelly’s Deli clerk
3) Nanny
4) Social Worker

Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over:
1) The Family Man
2) Bridget Jones Diary
3) When Harry Met Sally
4) Mystic Pizza

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:
1) CSI
2) One Tree Hill
3) Dawsons Creek
4) Without A Trace

Four Places I’ve Been On Vacation:
1) Paris
2) Vermont
3) Florida
4) Cape Cod

Four Tunes That Play In My Head:
1) Mrs. Oleary hung a lamp in the shed (don’t ask)
2) We love Samantha…
3) I Saw the witchdoctor by the Chipmunks
4 ) Oh baby you, you got what I need… (funny how I don't the name of any of them)

Four Favorite Dishes:
1) Sushi
2) Mushroom risotto
3) chicken cutlets and rice a roni
4) Anything Tim makes

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1) yahoo.com
2) Google.com
3) My work exchange server
4) I Love Samantha

Four Books I Really Love:
1) The Red Tent
2) The Liars
3) I Know this Much Is True
4) Book about Michael in foster care that I lent to Mom

Four Places I’d Rather Be:
1) Napping with Samantha
2) On A Beach in Bali
3) In the California Wine Country
4) Traveling Europe with no itinerary

1 comment:

ttsc said...

That song has been in my head because you were saying it the other day! It's not normally in my head.