Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Is anyone getting sleep around here?


Well Samantha has been having a okay week. She was very good yesterday with her dad. It actually snowed yesterday, so weird... It’s April, when will it be warm? Sam and I want to go to the park and go fishing on the boat. Last night Sam actually went to sleep at like 7:30. We both fell asleep in the recliner after I fed her (I know, this happens a little too often) I can’t help it, mommy is tired lately. I’ve been doing the whole working mom thing for a month now. I love taking care of Sam in the morning and at night but I’m a little tired from it all. I need to get more sleep. And although I’m sure Sam likes daycare, she might be a little tired from it all too. We’re all still getting used to our new crazy schedule. And last night was supposed to be Dads day off but instead he had to go in to work at 6 (not fair) for a party. So it was a little crazy. Today is a daycare day, so I will rush home from work to make it to daycare by 6. Honestly I hate daycare days, I like it so much better when Tim is home and I don’t have to rush. Oh well... Sam and I are going to have a fun “city baby” week next week. More to come on our big plans...

No comments: