Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ch-ch-ch Changes

Wow, lots of changes going on around here. We packed up a lot of stuff my apartment is practically empty. I am sitting at my computer (on a little tv tray) on an ottoman. Besides this in the living room is: TV, 1 stool, glider, exersaucer, and stroller. That's it! Oh, and Tim's bike is in here too. And the bedroom has 1 bedside table and the mattress on the floor. Sams room still has her stuff in it but besides that there's not much more in the apartment. I'll have to take a picture. Tim and Uncle Jimmy (thank you!) and Greg (thanks!) moved out tons of stuff yesterday. We will be living the next 2 weeks minimally. Besides this Samantha has been rolling over (3 times since yesterday)! And I still have a cold. So much to do before the move, more on Samantha this weekend...
Ciao!

No comments: