Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

No time for love Dr. Jones...


No time for posting this week. sorry everyone. But we have been having a great week. Yesterday Sam had a doctors appt she is healthy as a horse (I didn't know all horses were healthy but whatever). Samantha weighs 13 lbs. 12 oz, she is 25 inches tall and her head is 39.5 cm. They give us these cool charts and I'm obsessed with them. They are so cool. They have a dot for each appt. Samantha is now 56th percentile for weight, 79th for height, and only 15th for head circumfrence. My poor daughter is really tall and has a tiny head! Tim is worried she has a disease where her head doesn't grow. I'm just worried she won't be mensa as I had planned. Will she look like this when she grows up? Hope not...

No comments: