Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Where have I been?




I know, we've been MIA this week. We're very busy preparing for our move, and trying to see people. This week Sam and I went shopping in Union Square, we had a great time and went to lots of stores. Wed we went out with friends for dinner, Sam got to see her friend Simon, who is very interested in her and doesn't seem to understand why she won't get up and play with him. This weekend Samantha is going to have a lot of fun. She is going overnight with her Grandma and Grandpa. To be honest, I'm a little nervous. I pretending Sam will miss me, but really I will miss her. I'll just have to get up early on Sunday and go get her right away. Samantha is seeming a lot bigger lately. She smiles so easily and laughs and is really such a happy baby. As long as you are talking to her she's happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma says, HOORAY! We'll have fun and we'll pretend to miss Mommy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Samantha - love your Yankee hat! Have fun with Grandma and Grandpa. Hope to see you soon - you are getting so big.