Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 18, 2006

New digs...




Well we have been super busy. We moved last weekend! So getting ready to move, moving, and getting our new place ready has been time consuming. No time for blogging. And no time for new pictures. But I'm back on it. I took some pictures yesterday and I'm making it my job to take lots of pictures. Sam is being very good and learning new things every day. She is eating rice ceral, she loves it. I will have to take a pic of her eating. She even grabs the spoon to get it all the way in her mouth, so cute. Everything is going in her mouth these days. Bibs, hands, clothes... everything. Tim starts his new job Saturday, this week we have been have "family fun" week, doing fun things together every day. More about that later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great blog, i missed it!