Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 02, 2007

Family Time


We have a very exciting weekend planned. First of all, Tim & I both have Sat/Sun/Mon off together. This never happens, 3 whole days in a row together. Tomorrow we're going shopping together (I know, exciting stuff). Actual more than shopping we're retunring things that I bought last weekend that Tim decided I didn't need. A pair of new jeans, cell charger for car, 2 new shirts for Samantha, I think that's it. Tim isn't a total tyrant the cell charger we found at a better price elsewhere, I guess Sam doesn't really need the shirts, and after further thought the jeans aren't all that flattering. If we didn't open it already he definitely would have returned the Elmo (actually Melmo) DVD we bought, but Sam already watched it! Too bad!
Anyway, tomorrow night Tim and I are actually going out with other people from around here (I think we did this 1 other time since last May).
And on Sunday Jim, Lisa, & Baby James Ryan are coming to visit. Tim hates that I always call him BJR but I haven't seen him enough times yet to come up with my own variation of his name. Lisa what are you calling him these days?
And Monday we'll still be visiting with BJR and then relax on our own.
Yipee! I'm really looking forward to our weekend.
However, Samantha is feeling a little under the weather AGAIN! This time she has a cold. I hope she's feeling better by Sunday, tomorrow night her grandparents will be watching her. Since Dec 31st Samantha has had pneumonia, stomach flu, and a cold. Will it ever stop? I'm really hoping she is feeling better tonight and tomorrow. And I really want her to sleep through the night tonight because Tim and I have plans tomorrow night and we really don't want to be dead tired for them...
Send us healthy vibes through the internet please...

How cute are her facial expressions in this pic?

No comments: