Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Sleepy Baby

How cute is this? Samantha actually just passed out while playing one night at like 7 pm. Which of course messed up her whole bedtime routine because she took a 3 hour nap and then woke up at 10. I really thought she was going to just sleep through the night from 7 but no such luck. She usually doesn't go to bed until 8. Well right now she's being a bit whiny and wants me to come play with her. By play with her I mean she wants me to sit next to her while she plays and hand me things when she feels like it. I'm not sure why she needs me next to her but apparently she does. I'm off to watch Samantha play with the castle.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi there! I just found you through Mommy Daisy's link and realized you have a link to me! I was inordinantly excited about that, as I have no life.
Anyways, you have a very nice blog(kudos on the pictures, I am so lazy about bothering with them myself!)
On another note, I am very jealous you got to go to Mexico! I have been daydreaming about a warm-weather vacation for the past three months. I hope you had margaritas morning, noon, and night!

Lisa said...

Taryn, Tim, and Sam,
I hope you guys had a rockin vacation!
Can't wait to see your photos and hear all about it!
You'll probably see when you catch up on our blog - Farley is back!!!
Thanks for the well wishes.
We had a great time visiting with you guys.
Bye for now!
Love,
Lisa, Jim, and BJR