Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 16, 2007

Happy Times


Well we have a very big weekend coming up. First of all it is the Annual Sledding Weekend at my parents house. We got the snow just in time. I think we got about a foot of snow on Wednesday and now everyone who's anyone is coming up to go sledding. Believe it or not I have not gone sledding during the Annual Sledding Weekend. I'm not sure why, maybe this year will be the one. Two other things happen to be much more exciting than sledding to me. One is that I am having a "spa day" of sorts tomorrow. I'm getting my hair cut at a actual hair SALON not super cuts, not even close. Then I'm getting a manicure/pedicure at a actual spa, not a $15 quick manicure place and I am getting my eyebrows done (I think). I am going to be oh so glamorous by tommorrow afternoon when I'm ready to start sledding. I haven't done anything like this in years, seriously. The mani/pedi was a gift so I figured I could splurge on the haircut. I'll get the eyebrows done if I can drive the 10 minutes in the other direction to do it. Living in the middle of nowhere, nothing is close. So we'll see... Oh, yes the #3 thing is that we are going to Mexico on MONDAY! Yes, Monday. I can't wait, I'm packed, Sams packed, Tim is... of course not packed. But that's play he will be and hopefully he won't forget anything. Anyone have any tips for flying 6+ hours with a one year old? Wish us luck...

No comments: