Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

We're Back

Back from Mexico... we had a great trip. Once I find my camera amongst all our luggage I will post pics and tell the stories. The trip was great but we are tired. Samantha survived a long flight. From New York to Houston to Mexico. She was great on the plane. She wanted to be everyones friend, saying "hi baby" to everyone. I think we're calling her baby too much because she started calling everyone that. She learned some new words, cheese (as in when taking a picture) bubble and hola (just kidding). But there were some others I think. She loved the Mexican food, I think she might be a Mexican in another life. She was a pretty friendly little girl overall, the sleeping wasn't the best, but it wasn't awful either. More about that later. I gotta fo unpack and find my camera. Pics later...

No comments: