Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Unhappy Baby

Samantha has been pretty miserable lately. She has a slight cough, runny nose, and is just not happy. I thought she had a cold, which she did but finally today I realized that it's also her teeth which is making her double unhappy. Her molars started coming in right around her birthday but I guess they're really taking their time because right now the widest part at the middle of the tooth is coming through. As I mentioned before we're getting company this weekend, so I really want her to be happy. She's not napping well because of her cold and molars which does not make for a happy baby. She's actual napping now and I am afraid to make any noise because I don't want her to wake up. Usually I'm normal and a little loud and she doesn't wake up, but this teething cold infested baby is not my normal baby and she is waking up at the drop of a hat. When is Samantha going to get a break? She needs to get better and stay better. We're going to Mexico in 2 weeks and I can't have a sick baby when we're there. Tim wants me to stay home from all our groups the week before we go, but I don't know. I hate to miss 2 weeks in a row. We'll see...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa I missed that one