Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

New Game


Samantha is at the stage where she likes to play games over and over again. This past weekend we discovered a new game we like to call it "Put clothes on moms head and then laugh uncontrollably when she shakes them off" or for short PCOMHATLUWSSTO. Yeah, that's really not much shorter. Anyway, I was taking out Samantha's summer clothes to get ready for our Mexico trip and she decided to put some on my head. When I shook it off she laughed so hard and said more. So we did it again. It was so cute how funny she thought this was. So we did it again. And again. And again. By the 203rd time she was still cute but I definitely wasn't as amused. It's amazing how toddlers don't get tired of seeing something SO MANY TIMES. Finally I convinced her that it would be funny to put the clothes on her head. She thought this was fun too, but not as funny as when I did it. Oh well. At least it wasn't the game where she pulls all the folded clothes off the bed one by one when I'm not looking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

New Background for my desk top

Loulou said...

That picture is so cute!!

Mommy Daisy said...

Oh what fun these little ones are. I know my son finds things like that silly too. All I have to do is look at him funny, and he giggles like crazy...over and over again.

I stumbled upon your blog a few weeks ago. It's nice. You're daughter is just precious.