Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hello Again

I'm not getting into the routine of not posting again. First of all I've been having computer problems, for some reason I cannot stay online. I keep getting booted off which makes it mearly impossible to post and upload photos. I'm working on it...

Last weekend we went to the Childrens Museum in LI with Emma Kate and Christian. It was fun but Samantha was a little young. Then I had to bring Samantha with me to my girls night. It wasn't too bad she was pretty good after she had some "warm up time" and didn't want me to hold her. Sunday we came back home and started getting ready for our trip. I was getting stressed because I have to work all week but it looks like today might be a snow day so hopefully I can get stuff done today.

And let's all send Lisa some good luck wishes that she finds her cat who ran away last week. You can visit her at her blog over there on the right under blogs I like. Good luck finding your way home Farley.

Stay warm and I'll try to post some pics...

No comments: