Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Those Were The Days

Samantha was feeling reminiscent of the old days when she saw this swing. It is the same swing she used to have when she was a wee little one. She was grabbing at the fish and then climbed right in. I think she would've stayed in there for awhile if we let her. How cute is she? And there's Elmo looking on from behind. Elmo is one of Samanthas new favorites. When she first got TMX Elmo for Christmas she was scared of him but now she loves him. She's an Elmo (I mean Melmo) girl. She has TMX, Hokey Pokey, Spanish Elmos. She has a phone, books, and probably other toys I can't remember. She just woke up from her nap and wants me to hold her. I'm going to go see if I can get her to play with her toys. But she is just too cute, she's hear listening to music and saying la la la, while swaying back and forth. Oh yeah, she's also throwing everything from my desk on the floor, that's not so cute. Gotta go, more later...

1 comment:

Mommy Daisy said...

How cute is that! It's funny that this just about happened to my son this week too. At church the nursery had the little travel swings, and my son was playing with the toys on it. I thought he was going to crawl in, but I made him stay out. I didn't want him to think he could do that, because he would keep getting into it. Luckily our swing at home is a higher one, so he can't get into it. :)