Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Weekend



We had a great weekend. Friday we didn't do much. Saturday we went to Long Island and had a playdate with Jack, Emma Kate, Christian, and MC. It was really fun, it was so nice to get the kids together. Samantha was a little hesitant at first, but she warmed up by the end. Then we went to Emma Kate's to meet her new baby sister Peyton. Sam had a lot of fun, she played with Greta, the 200 lb. mastiff and was not scared of her at all. She played playdoh with Emma, which I think she was a little too young for. I think she might of ate some, but I'm not sure. These pics are from the end of the night. Emma wanted to get in the crib so I put Samantha in too. It was so cute. Samantha was laughing so much at Emma, and in 1 picture she's just looking at Emma with a huge smile on her face. Too cute... but I am so tired from the weekend that I will post more pics another day.

No comments: