Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Viva Mexico!

I don't know how many people know but Tim has accepted a new job in a just opening Mexican restaurant. We are really excited, it is really close to home and a very exciting opportunity. Tim has been working diligently on the menu for this restaurant that should open in May. He has been coming up with all sorts of yummy authentic Mexican concoctions, as well as the regular burritos, enchiladas, tacos etc. Just thinking about it all gets my mouth watering. We have no Mexican restaurants around here and I think it should be a big hit. So you'll all have to come visit and go to the restaurant once it opens. I've also mentioned before that we're going to Mexico next month, and you can see the pics over on the right bottom of this page. We'll get to get some ideas and look at a lot of cultural sites. If you know of any really great Mexican restaurants send it over out way. We'd love to check out their menu or know about their decor to get some ideas. Hasta Luego. Boy I really have to brush up on my Spanish before we go...

No comments: