Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Need To Update

I know I've been lacking in the updating department. But what we've been doing has been very boring, so I decided to spare you. We've been working working working. I haven't taken any new pics because there's nothing to really take pictures of. Samantha is talking, but I can't take a pic of that. She can say: mommy, daddy, ball, baby, dog, kitty, thank you, more, cookie, bye bye. I feel like there's one or two more but I can't remember it right now (I know, good mom, right)
She isn't walking yet, but is getting closer, it could be any day now.
We've been going to playgroups and tumbling class, and babysitting.
This weekend we have lots of fun things going on: a playdate, music class, and we're going to meet Emma Kate's new baby sister Peyton. So there will be lots of pictures to post. I promise...
Till then, look back at the old pictures to remember how cute Samantha is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Taryn & Sam!
Tell Danielle, Bill, and Emma that we said Congrats on their newest addition! When was she born?
Have fun,
Lisa and James Ryan

Anonymous said...

Hope Sam is feeling better