Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 21, 2007

NYC



We went into the city for the day on Sunday. We went to Wallse for brunch, which is always fabulous. We saw Peter and David. Then I met up with Louise and we went to see Liana, who I haven't seen in forever. It was a totally last minute trip we just kind of said sure let's go and picked up and went. It was fun seeing Louise and she dropped some random crazy news on me, I'm happy for you Wouisey! (Did I spell that right?)
Sorry these pics aren't the best, but they were the best I had. Sam with David & Peter (sorry Peters eyes are shut) and in the one with Louise Sam looks kind of awful, she is covered with food and saying more for more food. However it looks like she's reaching for the Corona bottle. I swear, that is not what she's reaching for. We have not given her beer yet, we have enough trouble getting her to stop eating everything else she can get her hands on.

In yesterdays pic did anyone notice that Sam has her paci in her mouth and the other one in her hand, ready to go in. Isn't that funny? Even while she's sleeping. I just love that, it's too cute. Although we're trying to stop giving it to her. We're down to crib and car only...

Now we're ready for a busy week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least Sam and David look good!