Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 19, 2007

Weekend Cancelled


Well all our fun weekend plans have been cancelled because Samantha is sick again! She has a stomach bug and is really miserable, I feel so bad for her. Boy, no sickness really and then in the last month she's had pneumonia and the stomach flu/bug. Poor Sam. Here's a pic of her today actually looking happy because I was singing to her, but most of the time she's been crying like she is right now.

I think she's crying because she's hungry because she hasn't had an "incident" since 7 AM this morning. The last time she ate was 12 yesterday. All she's had since then is 2 oz of pedialyte every 2 hours. My poor baby, the doctor said she can't eat food for 2 days! And then only if she's better. At least she's getting this now and not while we're getting ready to go to Mexico next month. I guess it's going around...

Here's another picture of what Samantha actually looked like for a lot of today. She was totally faking it in the picture above. My poor baby was miserable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Samantha, I LOVE your pjs!

xoxo,

Sarah