Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 21, 2008

Toddler Music

I was introduced to the They Might be Giants music for kids. It's great for kids and adults. I was actually getting kind of into it. The 123 CD is so much better than most kids music. Samantha was into it too for about a week. Now every time I turn it on she says, I want the Backyardigans CD on. Of course, I listen to her. They're her CD's to begin with any way. I must get away from the Backyardigans. I don't mind the show once every few days, or the toys. Or the fact that my child calls me Tasha 20 times a day. But I can't give up my car music too. I live in the country, nothing is less than a 20 min drive. I need to get better music on in the car.

By the way, look who I'm taking music advice from? This is the outfit she insisted on wearing yesterday.
I'm hoping if we let her get her creative outfits out of the way now by the time she goes to school she'll want to wear normal clothes.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the glasses!

Sarah said...

I too dig the glasses, Samantha!