Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Little BumbleBee



Here's Samantha in one of the three Halloween costumes she had last year. She refused to wear the first two. This is one of the ones she refused to wear. Now apparently she loves it. She found it because I was about to give it back to the person I borrowed it from. She was very cute "buzzing" around the house in it.

We've been busy, I've got a lot on my mind and having been finding it hard to get the everyday stuff done today and yesterday. Instead I am spending my time thinking and thinking. Fun, I know.

But I have to get in gear. This weekend is Easter and I'm really looking forward to seeing how Samantha reacts. We already did a trial easter egg coloring. We'll do some more tomorrow probably because I work on Saturday nights. I'm excited for Sunday morning when she "looks" for the Easter eggs and gets her easter basket. I'm hoping it will be warm because I want to hide some plastic eggs outside for her to find with little treats in them. I'm looking forward to it. She has been talking about the Easter bunny for awhile now. Tim will make the traditional Cocheo dish Shushedu (I'm not sure of the spelling on that). And I'm going to figure out something to make Easter morning, probably a frittata or something like that.

Have a fun holiday, if you celebrate it.

2 comments:

MKM said...

this picture made me laugh out loud at my desk, it's so cute! and it's a little scary how incredibly ecstatic she is to be a "bee" haha!

Lisa said...

I love the photos - Sam is so adorable. Your Easter menu sounds great - I love Cocheo cookin' {both yours and Tim's}.
xo,
Lisa