Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm So Big


Yesterday I was cleaning in the kitchen and Samantha was playing in the bathroom, which is right off the kitchen. For some strange reason she loves to play in the bathroom. Don't worry, the toilet is closed so it's not that bad. But there's a little window seat type thing that she can sit on and she brings her toys in there. Anyway, back to my story. She calls,"Mommy I'm so big". Never a good sign. I walk in and here she is, standing on the counter next to the sink. I had to laugh, and then tell her how dangerous it was. Then it was no more playing in the bathroom. This is what I saw when I peeked in the bathroom.

No before you go saying I'm a bad mom, I swear I was steps away from her. Sitting at the kitchen table going through things, for those of you who know our kitchen. These things can happen in seconds with a 2 year old. And it will not happen again, so be assured grandparents I won't let her play in the bathroom.

2 comments:

MKM said...

that is so cute - can she be smiling any bigger? :)

Mommy Daisy said...

So funny. I always laugh and take a picture first too. I say that makes me a good mom, I have great photos.