Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 07, 2008

First TV Appearance





PBS Kids is filming a TV show today at our local bookstore. Sandra Boynton, who I didn't know is a local author, wrote the book and they will be singing songs, reading, and putting on TV someone reading to the kids. On the CD is Kevin Bacon and Laura Linney and other local actors. It's call the Blue Moo. They wanted 40 kids for the TV show and they were worried they couldn't get that many out here in the country. Well I ran into someone yesterday and they have 40 reserved already and who knows who else will show up without reserving. Thank goodness we reserved so we can get our free book and CD. So we're going to get there early since they'll be so many little people there. And I'm going to make an effort to pick out my daughters outfit myself, instead of arguing with her over it. Oh yeah, and I'm going to make an effort to brush her hair, all the way through. Sorry mom, but she really fights me over it. Don't worry she'll look cute.

Set your VCR's everyone.

2 comments:

Mommy Daisy said...

Woo, this could be the beginning of a career for her. Good luck. I bet it will be fun.

Lisa said...

Awesome!
We have a Sandra Boynton book - 'Snoozers,' we love it:)