Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 17, 2008

Randomness


Wow, I've waited a little too long in between posts. Sorry. Let's see, what's been going on? Samantha loves her playgroup on Mondays where I drop her off and leave her for a few hours. She barely says goodbye to me. She does still yell Mommy and come running when I pick her up which I love, of course.

Here she is in one of her favorite outfits. The heart turtleneck is her favorite and I don't know what we'll do when it's too warm. Luckily it's only 34 degrees today so we're in luck. Spring is not here yet. I'm hoping for it to be warmer in the next few weeks. I hate cold Easters, I really want to be able to have a little outside Easter egg hunt. I'm hoping it will be warm this weekend.

Samantha is obsessed with picking her on clothes out. She is attached to only a handful of things and they must be worn ALL THE TIME. God forbid if they're dirty. No wonder I'm always doing laundry. I need to go get her some new pink shirts for the spring. If a shirt doesn't at least have some pink in it we're in big trouble. She also must always be wearing one of the necklaces that you see in the picture and I'm lucky on days I can get her out of the house without a tutu on.

Two random pieces of news, I just ate way more M&M's than I should have in one seating, so much for my lowish weight gain pregnancy. I don't want to get on the scale next time. And I completely forgot it was our 10 year (since starting dating) anniversary. It was about a month ago and we haven't even mentioned it. I think I'll bring it up when he gets home later. This summer we'll be married for 5 years.

1 comment:

Mommy Daisy said...

She's so cute. My son is doing the same thing with clothes. When he sees certain shirts, he must wear them. It's hard, but I still try talking him out of them sometimes.

Happy 10 years together. I've almost lost track of how long Matt and I have been together...more of our life than we weren't.