Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 30, 2006

End of the Week...



Well tomorrow is Friday. I'm so glad. I love Fridays. I can't wait to spend my weekend with Samantha. I don't mind at all that I've given up my going out on Friday nights. I have such a good time just hanging out with my Sam. Although this weekend we'll be quite busy. We're going upstate because its my dads birthday. Samantha got her grandpa a great gift. It was also really fun picking out her first "Happy Birthday Grandpa" card. Hope he likes it... My plan is for Sam to try out her exersaucer this weekend and her new Maclaren stroller that she hasn't been big enough for yet. Don't worry...we'll post pictures. And Sunday my friend Melissa is visiting. Danielle, Emma Kate, Sam, and I are all going to Westchester to see her and her kids. It'll be fun. And the weather is supposed to be great and really warm. The only bad thing is that we lose an hour of sleep, the thing I really need lately. Oh well. I should be sleeping now, but I'm not of course. I always stay up way too late. It's almost the weekend...

No comments: