Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Big Day Out...


Now that I'm working I try to make the most of all our time together. Yesterday we went to look at apartments to buy at 10 AM (and Tim came too) We're never actually outside the apartment that early on the weekend. It was unsuccessful, but still fun to walk around and just be outside with Sam. Then we went to Wallse for brunch with Louise. Sam was so wel behaved I was very proud to be her mother. Everyone came over and said how beautiful she was, of course we already knew that. She didn't cry the whole time we were eating (I guess her normal food radar wasn't going off). We had a great time and the food there of course is so yummy. Then we strapped on the Baby Bjorn and took the subway home. Samantha happens to love the subway, I think it must be the movement. We got home and took a much needed nap together on the recliner (my favorite way to nap these days).

by the way everyone should go to Wallse, we love it there. Brunch is fantastic too. Try the schnitzle and salzburger for dessert.

No comments: