Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

All better!



Believe it or not Samantha is all better! She had trouble going to sleep last night (didn’t sleep until almost midnight) But then she slept until almost 11 this morning! My lazy baby... I think she takes after Tim. : ) And today she is mucous free, and back to her normal happy baby self! I’m so glad. Tim is off with her today and that’s so good that she’s better because then they can have fun together. It’s such a nice day out that she really needs to go outside. Maybe spring is finally here?? I hope so. I brought out my new khaki trench coat and am ready for the warm weather. Samantha is dying to wear her new jean jacket (that she got the day she was born). It’s been sitting in her closet just waiting for a fall or spring day! Maybe she’ll wear it this weekend. This whole spring weather thing makes me want to buy new clothes, for her of course, not for me. Maybe we’ll go to the Children’s Place, we have a credit there.

Samantha and I need some more mom/baby friends. We really don’t know many people with babies Sams age. That is my new goal. Try to find new mom/baby friends who we can go out and do things with. I’m not sure exactly how to do this but I’m sure we’ll figure it out. Either that or we’ll just get over the whole thing. There’s a group called Big city moms that we might try. We need to find something in Brooklyn, oh well, maybe one of these days we’ll come across something in Brooklyn. There must be moms there, we just can’t find them!

We have to decide in a week if we are moving or staying in our apartment, big decision. Moving is such a big annoying process, but I do want Samantha to have more room. We’ll probably stay for now. Things are going to be crowded once I get her exersaucer, which I think I will get this weekend. I heard you can use it at 4 months, which Samantha is almost 4 months. She is going to love it, I can’t wait. Will post pics after she tries it out, of course.

No comments: