Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My cuties...



Well tonight was one of Tims night off. Before Sam Tim only had one night off, it was always different, and we never knew until the last minute when he would have off. Of course, it was never a weekend. Now that Sam is here and that I'm working he always had Tues and Wed off. It is so nice. They are our nights to relax, have a glass of wine, and just hang out together. It is really fun to hang out just the three of us. By the time he goes back to work, Thurs. I feel like the week is almost over. Its such a nice way to break up the week. It really makes it easy that I am working. Look how cute Tim and Sam are. Again she's staying up late though... why is she still up? Here's another pic of her with her deer-in-headlights look.
She's way too cute - I can hardly deal with it.

Look at those cheeks!

No comments: