Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Jumpity Jumpsters...


Well I was so excited this weekend to try out Samanthas jumpster. The box said you need to be able to hold your head up to use it. Well since my daughter happens to be a world champion head holder upper, I thought it was time to break out the jumpster. We were at my parents so we brought it downstairs and my dad set it up. She loved it, she was bouncing and smiling and having a grand old time. After she had been in it awhile her mother (me) decided to read the directions (I know you should do that first but it seemed pretty simple). Well the directions said they need to be able to sit up to use it. Who knew? The outside I swear said just holding the head up. So, alas, the jumpster will have to wait another month or so. Unwillingly we took it down and left it at my parents for now. But heres a pic of my adorable daughter enjoying herself, although it was a little premature.

No comments: