Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

These are a few of my favorite things...



Nothing is like seeing my daughter smile.

Whats even better is falling asleep with Samantha and waking up with her in my arms.

I didn’t think giving birth was that bad.

Most people don’t believe me when I say that.

I wish there were more hours in a day.

And more days in the weekend.

I love high heels

Lately I’ve been tivoing dawsons creek.

Except at the end of a long day.

I always look for rainbows.

For my daughters birthdays I want to wake her up with a cupcake each year.

I love sitting on the couch with a glass of wine at the end of the day.

I still like the music I listened to in high school.

I actually don’t know any of the new bands.

I’m only 26 and already old.

Even though I don’t know any new bands, I love teenage shows, such as One Tree Hill.

I finally stopped watching reality television.

I love going for long walks.

I really love going to see movies alone.

I though I loved fried dough but I had it recently and I don’t love it anymore.

Hot dogs with sauerkraut = yum.

I wish I liked to exercise.

At least I like to walk.

I wish I could spend more time with Samantha.

I hate sending her to daycare, even though I do trust them.

I could not brush my hair and it still wouldn’t be knotty.

I love to read, but since getting pregnant and having a baby I don’t read nearly as much as I used to.

I have listened to Every Rose Has Its Thorn on my ipod about a million times.

I don’t mean to worry so much over everything.

I can’t help it, it makes me feel better, like I’ve thought about every possible scenario and decided how to deal with it.

It drives Tim crazy, I wish it didn’t.

I wish Tim had off sometimes on a Saturday night and we had time to just relax together.

Even though I say that I can’t help overplanning all of our free time.

I love fitted t shirts in the spring and fall.

And flip flops in the summer.

I love the beach but I don’t love going in the water.

I wish I made more time to ski – next year.

I love sushi – especially with roe, and crunch.

I’ll try almost any food. Even though in high school I didn’t even eat fish.

I secretly want to go sky diving and bungee jumping.

I love my job.

I wish I owned an apartment, but feel like I never will.

No comments: