Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 09, 2007

Updates


Well some if you who know me know that I am struggling with this babysitting job I have. I am unable to say no to these people. It was supposed to be about 20 hours a week. Then for several months it was about 45 hours a week. They were asking me for overnights, to stay late, and I almost always said yes. I decided to put my foot down. Before my vacation I told them I didn't want to work this much. And that I needed at least one day off a week and some shorter days. So far so good. This week went well. Yesterday was a great day off with Samantha. Today I'm supposed to leave at 4. We stuck to our hours this week, I had more time to myself. I started my diet/working out and did it 2x my first week. Not too bad for your first week, I might take a class tomorrow too so that would be 3. Next week I'll be doing 3x. I hate to say it but right now, things are good.
Today we went to music class, and had lunch with a friend, then came home for naps. I'm going to sign Samantha up for swimming, it starts in the middle of April. Hopefully she'll like it, I want to bring her to the beach a lot this summer. I can't believe I'm thinking about summer when it is 12 degrees out, but I am. I feel like spring is just around the corner, it's supposed to be really warm this weekend and I am very excited about it.

No comments: