Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 08, 2007

TIMS PICK


Tim complained about the pics from the vacation that I was posting. He pointed out that most of the pics I posted so far were in the hotel room. He's right, I didn't even realize that. So I let him pick. I don't think this is such a great pic, but Tim does. Here's Sam in the Ergo carrier at Chichen Itza. It was incredibly hot that day and it was difficult to carry her in it for too long so we could switch around every few hours. But if you're looking into carriers I would highly recommend this one. It's a great carrier and you can use it for a long time.
Anyway, busy weekend coming up. We're going to 2 parties on Saturday, one in Westchester and one in LI, ugh.. But then on Sunday we're going to a bridal show with Katie to help her pick out stuff for her wedding coming up this September.

No comments: