Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 10, 2007

All About Me


I have been obsessed with Tivo'ing What Not To Wear Lately. And although Tim might not admit it, he actually kind of likes it to. It's really good and I realized that I need to go over my wardrobe. I've been dressing down lately, which I think a lot of moms who don't work in an office tend to do. Time to step it up a notch. We went outlet shopping last weekend and I got a ton of stuff at Calvin Klein, a blazer at JCrew, and jeans at BCBG. I had a terrible time finding jeans, I must have tried on 50 pairs in 2 days. I decided now that Samantha is over a year I'm over the diaper bag. So I need a oversized purse that looks cute and fits some diapers and a sippy cup. I also need some new shoes that are casual but cute looking. Between this and my new working out thing I think we're in good shape. Now I just have to stop eating Sams goldfish, those things are so addictive. I think I should stop buying them. Anyone see any cute shoes or bags, send 'em my way.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Taryn,
Great job on the workouts! I need to follow your lead, I'm not doing very well:(
Cleaning the closets is on my to do list to...someday I'll get to it. I'm always cleaning but it's the maintenace....dishes, laundry, picking up toys, dusting. I never get to the big stuff like mopping the floors, or the organizing the closets.
I always find cute over sized bags at Marshals.
Talk to you soon!
Lisa

Sarah said...

I'm over the diaper bag, too. I usually skip it altogether, or just throw a few diapers, wipes, and a sippy cup into my purse. The only down side is that my purse, which is pretty big, seems like a giant black hole for all things baby now. What with all the toys and wipes and granola bar wrappers, it's hard to find the keys and my phone!