Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 10, 2006

Weekend Update





This past weekend Sam saw her first fireworks! She was unimpressed, she looked at them without any real reacton, just kind of looked... then she rolled towards me and went to sleep. Seriously, first time hearing really loud bangs and bright lights and she goes to sleep... it figures. So can you explain to me why when she's napping and I go to put her down she wakes up but can sleep through fireworks...I have no clue...

Sunday we went to Long Island and saw my grandparents and cousins, they all had a great time with Sam and did not care nearly as much that I was there...

Monday Sam went swimming in the pool with my god daughter Emma Kate. They had fun together, Emma will be 2 next month and she is the cutest thing ever. Samantha will be a flower girls in my sister Katie's wedding next year, Emma will be in a wedding next month so these are the pictures of her in her dress so Katie can see how cute the dress is...

Oh and Samantha almost-kind of-sort if crawled today. By that I mean I'm sure she'll do it really soon. She went up on all 4's for a while and was going back and forth, then she kind of scootched (that's a word, right?) herself over to her toys more than once. I kept moving her toy away and she went to get it. I can tell crawling will be right around the corner... my little baby is getting so big!

No comments: