Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Learning Every Day


Samantha is getting so big it's hard to believe. She is "creeping", also known as "kind of sort of crawling". I think any day now she'll be really crawling. She is holding her bottle like a pro. Lately when she's tired she has been scratching herself in the same spot. This was really bothering me because she would always have some sort of scratch there. I would put my hand under hers so that she couldn't scratch it. Finally I started putting a blankie in her hand. That seems to be working. Instead of scratching herself she is holding the blankie and rubbing it on her face. Much better, and now Sam doesn't wind up looking like she got in a fight with the cat. I wish I was kidding but seriously sometimes it would look really bad. If I cut her nails, they're sharp and she scratches herself, if they're not freshly cut she still scratches herself. It doesn't matter! And I know, they make those mittens but she's too big for them, she doesn't like them, and neither do I! We'll update you later but I think for now we have the problem solved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All cool girls have blankies anyway...