Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 16, 2006

CIO


Doesn't this little girl look so sweet and innocent? Well after talking with someone this weekend whose son rolls over and goes to sleep completely on his own and decided Samantha needs to do the same thing. I have been rocking her to sleep for too long. So tonight I put her in and she was practically asleep. Well she woke up and starting crying...and crying...and crying. She cried for 1 hour! Can you believe it? She finally fell asleep after crying for so long. Every 15 minutes I went in and rubbed her back and told her it was okay. When I was in there she was quiet but as soon as I left she would cry like crazy. Well we got through the first night, which I hear is the worst. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I am detemined to have a perfect little angel who goes to sleep by herself in a week or so. Wish us luck...

No comments: