Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Confession



So I have a confession to make, I have not lost all my baby weight. I pretend that I have but in reality I have not. So by telling all of you this secret I figure you can ask me how I'm doing so that hopefully I'll be motivated to lose the weight. I didn't care all that much, it's about 7 pounds. Then when our anniversary past a few days ago I was looking at honeymoon pictures and realized how I looked so much thinner. So here's a picture of me on my honeymoon, and here's one of me last year on our anniversary, obviously pregnant. Today I did great. I exercised, ate well, and feel good about my day. I'm keeping a food and exercise log in the hope that when you write things down it will motivate you to do well. Wish me luck, I think I'll lose it in no time.

No comments: