Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Yummy


I am loving the taste of baby food more and more each day. I know it's wierd but I can't help it, it's yummy. This morning I forced myself not to eat any (after the first bite). Sam loved the carrots (they were really good). She didn't love the spinach, too bad I'll have to eat it. Just kidding, I'll make her try it a few more times before making it my lunch. I read that babies sometimes need to try a food 10 to 15 times before liking it. When they make a face (like with the spinach) it's not that they don't like it it's just that they're not used to it. Tim is convinced that she's going to eat everything. He's not taking no for an answer. He actually asked me if I thought he could put a drop of wine in her food for flavor, he said that alcohol would go away while cooking, I still said no. She'll have to wait a bit for the "real" gourmet cooking.

No comments: