Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 02, 2006

Our "Weekend"



I know I'm late, it's Friday and I'm telling you what we did on our weekend. However, I get some leeway b/c our weekend is not Saturday and Sunday, it was Monday and Tuesday because those were Tims days off. We went to my inlaws. All the way out in East Marion, Long Island. Which turns out it not that bad of a ride, so you should all come visit us soon! We had a great time. We got to see Sams cousins, who are so so cute and I can't wait until Sam is a little bigger so they can all play together. And we had a great time seeing everyone else too. The girls are so cute, they all play on the blanket outside. Watching Ava is great because you get to see what Sam will do in a few short months.

No comments: