Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 29, 2006

My daughter - the feminine one


Sam has started grunting while eating. If I don't shovel it in fast enough she makes this wierd whine/grunt noise. It is probably the least feminine thing I've ever heard.
She also grabs the spoon like a crazy person to get it faster, and tries to stick both her hands in her mouth while eating. Yeah, my daughter is the epitome of etiquette. And it's not like I don't feed her. She is eating all the time, you've seen her cheeks, the girl likes her food. Oh yeah, she also bites the spoon as you feed her too now, and tries to grab the food also. I'm trying to understand how the grunting and grabbing make the food taste better but I really don't. After she does it a few times I think she kind of likes the noise because then she won't stop for a little while. My little girly girl who wears dresses more often than most will not stop grunting...
I'm hoping by the time she's a teenager she'll stop.

Feeding her is kind of like a sport, you hold one hand down, navigate around the other, wrestle the spoon from her teeth, and you have to do it all really quickly. I think I might be developing my arm muscles with this. (That works out well I should feed her more and exercise less)

It's a good thing she's so cute.

No comments: