Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Back to NYC


Well yesterday we randomly decided to go back to New York for the day. This actually came about because the night before Tim and I were watching, "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days" and it was based in New York... blah, blah, blah. Anyway we didn't call anyone until 11 AM yesterday so we didn't get to see everyone we were hoping to. But we went to Wallse, got an oil change (that's what everyone goes to NY for, right?), went shopping in Soho, had dinner with my friend Louise, and stopped by Peters apartment to watch the Yankee game. I did something unforgivable...I didn't have a camera with me. I know, awful. Even more awful is that I can't find my camera charger, so I won't be able to take any pictures until I find it. I am tearing the house apart as we speak, don't worry! Samantha behaved beautifully out to dinner and out all day. As soon as we got out of the car, which she hates, she was fine. She displayed her new acrobatic moves for her Uncle Peter and he was very impressed. It was a fun day. Now I have to go find my charger...

No comments: