Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 02, 2006

Stay at Home Mom Week #2

# of days without leaving the house - 2
# of hours spent talking "baby talk" - 51
Average time we got dressed - 1:00
# of outfits Samantha ruined learning to eat - 14
# of days Sam and I didn't take a shower/bath - 1 (not my fault, we had no hot water)
# of meals I ate baby food with Samantha - 1 (the bananas are really good)
# of bottles washed - 28
# of times Samantha was just so so cute - countless

Look at those thighs, I just want to eat them!


So let's see this week we went out east Mon and Tues. Wed. Sam and I cleaned and organized our living room. That was also the day we had no hot water, oh well. We put or cats outside every day this week, we are trying to get them to be outdoor cats. One is more thrilled than the other. Samantha is eating like a crazy person. She can't wait in between spoonfuls. Right not she just finished applesauce and is whining in between every bite for more and grabbing the spoon for more. She's also teething and always wants something in her mouth. She's grabbing my shirt, blankets, anything she can get her little chubby hands on. On Thursday we went to see Sams Great Nana and great Aunt Karen and cousins. She had a great time and was very happy to see them. I was a bad mommy and forgot to take pictures. But they live close by and we'll go again very soon. Well Samantha is dying for some more attention right now so I will update more later...

No comments: