Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 01, 2007

New Game


Samantha has a new game where she is really into her babies. Elmo is one of the babies. She feeds them, puts them to bed, and her new thing is wrapping them up in blankets and taking them for a walk. She just walked into the other room and I peeked in. She was struggling with swaddling Elmo in the blanket the same way I do. She saw me and said, "Mama help Melmo". It is very cute. Unfortunately only one baby fits in her stroller and she can't decide between Melmo and Baby. I think she needs a double stroller...

We had a nice weekend. We went to help Tim last night with a catering job and then went to a party. Samantha was the hit of the party with her pigtails. I don't think anyone didn't comment on how cute she was. She also was saying "beer" when she saw one so people also thought that was pretty funny. We're working on wine, she's just in a beer phase right now. : )

I'm going with a "this time last year" pic today. My how's she's changed...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

LOL, a double stroller!
I'm going to teach her to say pinot noir:)