Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 15, 2007

New Obsession




I'm now obsessed with cloth diapers. They are so cute, and it's not gross at all. It's so easy to wash them. We even had some very messy diapers since using them and it was easy to clean up and came out of the wash completely white again. I'm only sad I didn't realize how great they were earlier. Check out thanksmama.com for more info on cloth diapers.
We're using a mix of flushables and cloth now.

1 comment:

Mommy Daisy said...

So, I have a question about cloth diapers. I didn't know much about them before we had our son, but in the last few months I've been thinking a lot about them. I'm not sure if I'll switch now, but I'm thinking of using them for the next baby.

If you'd like you can just e-mail me about this. Or let me know if you'd rather not. Where did you get the diapers you have? How many diapers/covers did you get? How much did it cost you in initial supplies? Do you anticipate any additional costs?

I have considered switching, so I'm intrigued that you are switching with a baby near the age of mine. Thanks in advance for any advice, information, and feelings about it.